Immigration & Visa FAQ’s

A residency visa is required for all non-U.A.E citizens to work in the U.A.E, which allows them to obtain a work permit. Applicants need to pass a medical before getting a residency permit.
A residency visa will be valid for up to three years depending on the employer or Free Zone. Tourist or Visitor visas are normally 30 days but this can depend on the visitor’s nationality.
The minimum monthly salary to sponsor a dependent is AED 4,000.
It is possible to sponsor a step-child. A certificate of custody will be required and the application is then submitted via the Humanitarian Department rather than Immigration.
It is possible to sponsor your parents as long as you meet the minimum monthly salary of AED 20,000.
Your documents should be in Arabic or English and if not, they will need to be translated by an approved translator. Application forms are completed for you by the typing centre in Arabic.
If you sponsor your spouse, they can work. You will need to provide a No Objection Certificate to their employer.
EER Middle East offers Immigration & Visa Services
Customer Feedback

Share This