Company Incorporation FAQ’s
- A historical trading hub between the East and West
- Central location with over 200 direct flights to cities all over the world
- Minimal taxes
- Free flow of capital
- Rapid development and growth
- Exceptional infrastructure
- High standard of living
One of the biggest advantages of setting up in mainland U.A.E is that there are no territorial restrictions on business activity, and no minimum capital requirements.
Alternatively in a Free Zone no such sponsorship is required, you own your company 100%, however there is a capital requirement (the amount varies depending on the Free Zone chosen) and there are restrictions on business activity and trade areas.
- The business activity
- The size of your operation and the facility required
- Your visa requirements
- The amount of capital you have to invest
The set-up time can vary from 2 weeks to 6 months.